Fixing Smiles – Improving Self Esteem
Cosmetic dentistry is as much about self esteem as it is about dental health. Cosmetic dentistry is about improving the appearance of dental color, shape, position, size, and alignment. Cosmetic dentistry includes porcelain veneers or laminates, crowns, gum grafts, teeth whitening, and dental implants. In many cases, a cosmetic dental procedure involves more than one treatment.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – If you want beautiful results quickly, this is likely the path you should take. Smile makeovers can be just a few teeth, or might impact most of the visible teeth. Properly placed and maintained dental veneers can provide a beautiful smile for many years.
- Composite Veneers and Bonding – Bonding is a process in which a dental composite material is applied to a tooth’s surface, sculpted into shape, hardened and then polished. This process is often used on small dental defects.
- Teeth Whitening – If you feel self-conscious about the color of your teeth, whitening can be the perfect solution. Bleaching teeth can have a dramatic impact on your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are surgically placed components (often titanium) that interface with the jaw or skull bones. These implanted components support a dental prosthesis. The result is a prosthetic tooth that is firmly attached to bone. Dental implants can be both fixed or removable. Implants are our best solution to the problem of missing teeth.
- Inlays, Onlays and Crowns – These options are used when sufficient, healthy natural tooth structure is missing.